De-stress Your Pet
I do not like drugging my dog into submission so this is a healthy alternative to doggie Prozac. lol. Calming Bites is comprised of natural yet effective ingredients such as Suntheanine, organic hemp, Thiamine, Chamomile, Valerian root and Tryptophan. This combination is in tasty treats that your dog will love.
I have given these to my dog twice since I got them and the first time was during a storm., I made the mistake of waiting so he was already shaking in his skin so would not take the treat. I tried another day when he was not stressed and he ate it so the secret is to give it to them before the stressful event if that is possible. The second attempt was when there were some fireworks which were unexpected so I had to sort of shove them into his mouth but I can tell you that they did work because he chilled in about 10 minutes.
It comes in two flavors Turkey or Peanut butter. I chose the Turkey and Marco like it. I do have to warn you though that to a human being, they do not smell good. Probably the Valerian which does have an obnoxious odor that animals love.
The jury is still out on this product but I see a lot of potential. It works, is natural and it tastes good. I just have to get the timing right.
- Helps dogs feel calm and comfortable with natural blend of nutrients and plants, without drugs or drowsy side effects.
- Supports stress-free relaxation with Suntheanine, a form of the amino acid L-Theanine that stimulates calming brain waves in dogs.
- Contains special blend of plant-based ingredients, like organic Hemp Seed Oil and Chamomile, to alleviate restlessness and anxiety.
- Includes Valerian Root, which help ease tense and hypersensitive behaviors, while Vitamin B1 encourages a balanced temperament.
- Made in the USA in a cGMP facility, with a mouthwatering peanut butter flavor and zero corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavorings or preservatives.