| || |
- SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your face and skin.
- EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
- LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
- REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
- BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your face... LIFETIME GUARANTEE- Try our Even Glow Serum Today - RISK FREE
It has a thick opaque yellowish color and smells citrus. You don't need much. I put a drop on my forehead, one on each cheek and one on my chin and worked it all over my face. It absorbed quickly. It is only recommended to use once a day so I chose nighttime since I wouldn't have makeup on although it can be worn over the serum.
After a week of using it daily, there was a noticable improvement. Fine lines virtually disappeared and my skin-tone evened out. No more red spots or scaly patches.
You will also get 20 beauty recipes emailed to you after purchase. Ironically one of those recipes is for a facial mask using Matcha Green tea, which I just reviewed and this serum
Try to find Culinary Grade that is also organic.
Here is our favourite brand on Amazon - >>
Organic Matcha by Kiss Me Organics
2) Water (or aloe vera gel if you have extra dry skin)
1 - Mix 1tsp of Matcha Powder with a few drops of water or aloe gel until it is a pasty consistency. If it is too watery, add more powder. If it is too thick, add more water or aloe.
2 - Apply the mask to your face. Preferably with a facial brush to avoid transferring oils from your fingers to your skin.
3 - Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes. Then remove with warm water and a soft washcloth.
4 - Follow with your Even Glow Serum and favorite moisturizer.
Matcha Powder is a powerful antioxidant with over 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea. You can expect to improve dull and tired skin as well as stimulate dead skin cells. You can use this brilliant mask 1-3 times per week.