The Recipe- Chocolate Chip Cookies
· Preheat oven to 375 F
· Combine Flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
· Combine butter, Splenda, eggs and vanilla, until well blended.
· Mix together with Flour mixture.
· Fold in chocolate chips
· Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto cookie baking sheets
· Bake for 11-13 minutes.
· Cool for 2 minutes
· Enjoy these splendid cookies!
Splenda was so generous that I got not only brown and white sugar mixes but also a large bag of Splenda granules. So, we decided to make some smoothies. We mixed about 6 strawberries and one banana with a cup of low fat milk and two cups of ice two tablespoons of Splenda sugar substitute and a teaspoon of green Matcha tea (optional) and a bit of rum wouldn't hurt!
Now Let's Get Jumping!
Splenda also supplied us with these sweet jump ropes. I attempted to relive my childhood but alas I couldn't keep up with the young girls, but I tried. I dare not put my picture up, but here is one of the chickies jumping to her hearts content.
These smoothies were very good and good for you. Fruit, milk and organic tea. Thanks to Splenda, it make it taste sweet without adding extra calories. A really sweet swap!